Statistics say: Not if, but when.
Many companies believe that a cybersecurity attack will never happen to them until it does. Our holistic approach to cybersecurity emphasizes education and select preventative measures to ensure your company’s cyber defenses are effective against constantly evolving threats.
"At Citadel 6, our mission is to provide comprehensive and holistic cybersecurity solutions to safeguard our clients' present and future. We achieve this by offering a range of services including Managed Detection and Response (MDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), incident response management, security scans, and education and training courses. We strive to empower our clients to stay ahead of the ever-evolving cyber threats and build resilience in the face of attacks. We are committed to delivering the highest level of service and expertise to protect our clients' valuable assets and reputation."
1. Expertise: We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of cybersecurity research and innovation and providing our clients with the highest level of expertise.
2. Proactivity: We believe in taking a proactive approach to cybersecurity and identifying potential threats before they can cause harm.
3. Holistic security: We take a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity, providing solutions that address all aspects of our clients' security needs.
4. Customer-centric: We are committed to understanding our clients' unique needs and providing tailored solutions to meet them.
5. Trust: We strive to build strong, long-term relationships with our clients based on trust and mutual respect.
6. Continuous improvement: We are dedicated to continuously improving our services and solutions to better meet the ever-evolving cybersecurity needs of our clients.
7. Innovation: We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to address cyber threats and provide the best service possible.
8. Transparency: We are transparent in our communication and decision making with our clients, and always keep them informed about the security of their assets.
Citadel 6 was founded after observing the globally intensifying threat environment and realizing there was a need for affordable, reliable cybersecurity services. Traditional defenses, such as simplistic signature-based endpoint protection, are no longer enough to defend against increasingly technical and complex cyberattacks.
Small to medium-sized businesses are frequently becoming collateral damage in today’s global cyber war. Consequently, many small and mid-size companies are inadequately protected, which can lead to preventable cyber intrusions. Cyberattacks often result in significant income, reputation, and critical data losses. In 2022 alone, global cybercrime costs exceeded 2 trillion dollars. However, some surprising statistics that small and medium-sized business owners need to know include the following:
1. More than 43% of all data breaches are small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). (CNBC)
2. 61% of SMBs experienced a cyberattack during the last year. (Verizon Security)
3. 60% of small businesses go out of business within six months. (Business Australia)
4. 51% of small business owners pay the money when hit by Ransomware. (CNBC)
5. 47% of small business owners have no cybersecurity budget. (Corvus Insurance)
6. 56% of small business owners aren’t worried about being hacked in the next 12 months. (CNBC)
7. 42% of small business owners have no cyberattack response plan. (CNBC)
8. 40% of attacked small businesses lost critical data. (BullGuard)
9. 26% of small business owners have cyber insurance. (CNBC)
10. More than 33% of small businesses rely on free cybersecurity solutions. (BullGuard)
These numbers can be startling but reflect the threats today’s SMBs are facing.
Citadel 6 has invested in cutting-edge cyber defense technologies and experienced professional expertise in cybersecurity. Using artificial intelligence (AI) enabled software and some of the top cloud-based protection, education, and monitoring tools, Citadel 6 provides customized cybersecurity plans to meet a wide range of budgets.
Citadel 6 believes it is important to use a holistic approach to cybersecurity. There are several aspects to consider when building a defense plan.
1. People – It is crucial to ensure your employees know how to detect threats. Employees may be tricked into clicking on links, installing malware, or giving cybercriminals sensitive information. Effective cybersecurity starts with a knowledgeable team prepared to handle cybersecurity attacks. We focus on educating and engaging employees to build upon their cybersecurity knowledge, equipping your staff with the resources to identify potential threats and liabilities.
2. Perimeter - Many attacks come directly at businesses through targets such as email servers, virtual environments, or any public-facing systems on company networks. We work with you to ensure that your first line of defense is secure by monitoring network traffic, border router security, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
3. Endpoints - Often, endpoints such as laptops, workstations, servers, and even mobile devices will show the first signs of intrusion if they have protective software deployed and are actively monitored. Endpoints require regular updates according to the operating systems and software running on them; by deploying a combination of security operations center (SOC) and advanced AI endpoint protection applications, protection and detection increase significantly. It is not unusual for common malware and phishing attacks to end at the initial endpoint when appropriately configured.
4. Processes - An organization must have plans for incident response, business continuity, and recovery when a cyberattack occurs. Businesses and their employees need to have a playbook that details how they should respond in the case of a cybersecurity incident. What should they do? Whom should they call? Timing is critical when an incident is suspected or detected. We let your intrusion-response team and tech support know of the attacks so they can be resolved as quickly as possible.